Coxmate SX For Dragon Boats
The Coxmate SX has more features than any other coxing unit. An inbuilt high grade GPS provides accurate speed and distance.
Coxmate SX comes with inbuilt GPS, microphone, charger*, grease, carry case and adjustable mounting base and stainless steel mounting plate. This plate is permanently fitted in boat - adjustable bracket is clipped in/out. Additional brackets (DB-Mtg-Plate) can be ordered for other boats.
* specify EU, UK, USA or Australian plug.
- Batteries: 800mAH NiMH: Run time up to 8 hrs. Charge time approx 14 hrs.
- Speed either inbuilt GPS or impeller. Will operate with Coxmate or NK impeller
- Rating: 6 – 199.9 strokes per minute. Resolution 0.1 strokes per minute. -
- Stopwatch: 0 to 59:59 (m:s) and rolls back to zero - Stroke Count: 0 to 9999
- Sealing: Waterproof. IP67, 2 metre temporary immersion.
- Shock: 1.5 metre drop on concrete. - Buoyancy: Caution, unit is not buoyant.
- Weight: Approx 450g
- Dimensions: Approx 98x85x46mm - Radio Input: 3.5mm jack
- EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B. CE; EN50081:1; IEC/CISPR61000-6-3:1996 Class B(radiated emissions) AND 61000.4.2 electrostatic discharge immunity.
Download the Coxmate SX brochure and operating manual from our Technical Support page.