Coxmate SX For Dragon Boats with PC Analysis Software
The Coxmate SX has more features than any other coxing unit. An inbuilt high grade GPS provides accurate speed and distance.
Coxmate SX with inbuilt GPS, microphone,· charger*, grease, carry case and adjustable mounting base.
The included software package enables data collected by the SX to be downloaded to a PC and analysed. It provides:
Automatic time and date stamping of records.
The ability to annotate records with crew, weather and other details.
Graphing of up to four variables, plotted against either time, distance or stroke count.
Graphing of up to four records, as either a single chart or four separate graphs.
Zoom in, forward/reverse scroll
Precise reading of any point on graph
Display synchronized video on screen with dynamic graph.
Viewing rowing from either a Macro view eg comparing one 2000m piece with another, or, a Micro view eg comparing the speed profile of a stroke at beginning and end of 2000m piece*.
- Batteries: 800mAH NiMH: Run time up to 8 hrs. Charge time approx 14 hrs.
- Speed either inbuilt GPS or impeller. Will operate with Coxmate or NK impeller
- Rating: 6 – 199.9 strokes per minute. Resolution 0.1 strokes per minute.
- Stopwatch: 0 to 59:59 (m:s) and rolls back to zero
- Stroke Count: 0 to 9999
- Sealing: Waterproof. IP67, 2 metre temporary immersion.
- Shock: 1.5 metre drop on concrete.
- Buoyancy: Unit is buoyant.
- Weight: Approx 450g - Dimensions: Approx 98x85x46mm
- Radio Input: 3.5mm jack - EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B. CE; EN50081:1; IEC/CISPR61000-6-3:1996 Class B(radiated emissions) AND 61000.4.2 electrostatic discharge immunity
Download the Coxmate SX brochure and operating manual from our Technical Support page.